Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 25 augusti 2014

Joyride on inflatable toy in neighbors pool

Social task - Joyride on inflatable toy in neighbors pool.

Don't forget that to get good neighbors you should make yourself a good and attractive neighbor. If you are looking for something in a neighbor's town that is hard to find, so are other players. I always make sure I always buy the things that I myself have trouble finding and place them in a selected house making it easy for my friends to find. Here the mission to Joyride on inflatable toy in neighbors pool comes down to finding a neighbor that actually has a pool with a inflatable toy in. A selection of inflatable pool toys can be purchased from the outdoor furniture section in the home store and costs either 800 or 1,800 depending on your choice.


Click on the globe or the party boat to visit your neighbor, I used an adult sim for this task.
Click on the house that contains the inflatable toy to take your sim to this house. Click on the pool toy and select option Joyride.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I have neighbour with pool and inflatable toy also but still cant complete this task. i clean pool also.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hard to know what the issue is but my guess is that either your sim cannot reach the toy (then usually they will show footsteps over their head) or that your sim is the wrong age to perform the task.

      Radera
  2. None of my neighbors have a inflatable toy in their pool what do I do

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej! Are u finished on this task? I can help you. But i need help also

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'm having trouble. Completed the task twice but the game has not acknowledged and moved forward. Is there a particular toy or will any of the pool toy floats work?

    SvaraRadera