Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 18 juni 2014

Practice firefighting using a neighbor's fire hydrant

Don't forget that to get good neighbors you should make yourself a good and attractive neighbor. If you are looking for something in a neighbor's town that is hard to find, so are other players. I always make sure I always buy the things that I myself have trouble finding and place them in a selected house making it easy for my friends to find. Here the mission to practice firefighting comes down to finding a neighbor that actually has an fire hydrant. The fire hydrant can be purchased from the hobby shop south of the park for 1,800 simoleons, don't forget to get your own. An adult sim is needed for this.



Click on the globe or the party boat to visit your neighbor, select an adult sim for this task. Click on the house that contains the fire hydrant to take your sim to this house. Click on the mirror and select option Practice firefighting.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar